1/2 in. (0.700 O.D.) x 100 ft. Poly Drip Tubing
- Used as the primary supply line in a drip irrigation system into which micro tubing, drip emitters, drip line or micro sprinklers are connected
- Designed to meet the demand of any drip irrigation projects from professional landscape to residential gardening installations, for above or below the ground
- Resistant to cracking, heat, UV rays and chemicals
- Produced using dow's 7510 linear low-density polyethylene resins with high environmental stress crack resistance and UV protection against the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays
- Use with DIG's 0.700 compression fittings, color black, and Nut Lock fittings
- Dimensions: 100 ft. with .600 ID x .700 OD
- Bending radius: 1 ft.
- Maximum operating pressure: 60 psi
- Can be installed above or below ground
- DIG's drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes)
- Maximum recommended flow rate per each length of drip tubing is not to exceed 220 GPH (3.6 GPM)
How Do I Get Started?
How Do Automatic Bids work?
Automatic maximum bids is a feature that allows bidders to set a maximum bid amount. Our bidding system will automatically place bids on behalf of the bidder.
The Automatic Bid Button will disable 5 minutes before end of the auction.
What is the Fee?
Do you Charge Sales Tax?
How Do I Pay for my order?
Can I Ship?
When and Where Can I pick up my items?
How long do I have to Pay/Pickup my items.
Do you Accept Returns
Can I cancel My Bid?
- Can I cancel an item after auction ends.
All sales and Bids are final. We cannot remove an item from your invoice. You can only return an item covered by our return policy.