CAMO 1-7/8 in. ProTech Coated Trimhead Deck Screw (700-Count)
CONDITION: NewRetail $69.98
- For use exclusively with the CAMO MARKSMAN system
- Fastens on the edge of the board, for a fastener-free deck top
- Hidden deck screws for wood and composite deck boards
- Protech coating is suitable for pressure-treated lumber, hardwood, PVC, composite or synthetic boards, stainless steel is available
- Edge installation reduces splitting, cracking, and maintenance for a barefoot approved deck top
- Most materials do not require pre-drilling
- Rake tip augers material from the hole, preventing the deck board from splitting and cracking
- Aggressive lower threads hold the deck board to the joist
- Reverse upper threads hold the deck board in place
- Trim head to seat the deck screw below the deck surface
- T15 star drive is designed for strong bit engagement
- T15 star drive bit for square boards included in every pail, grooved bits sold separately
- Predrilling is recommended for hardwood and capped PVC boards, see the CAMO predrill bit
How Do I Get Started?
How Do Automatic Bids work?
Automatic maximum bids is a feature that allows bidders to set a maximum bid amount. Our bidding system will automatically place bids on behalf of the bidder.
The Automatic Bid Button will disable 5 minutes before end of the auction.
What is the Fee?
Do you Charge Sales Tax?
How Do I Pay for my order?
Can I Ship?
When and Where Can I pick up my items?
How long do I have to Pay/Pickup my items.
Do you Accept Returns
Can I cancel My Bid?
- Can I cancel an item after auction ends.
All sales and Bids are final. We cannot remove an item from your invoice. You can only return an item covered by our return policy.