Djembe Drum, AKLOT African Drum Hand-Carved 9.5'' x 20''
Regular price $18.70
- GENUINE GOATSKIN DRUMHEAD: The jembe drum with a genuine goatskin drum head, the thinner skins have a sharper sound with fewer overtones in the slaps and are louder compared to thicker cowhide. The skin is tightened by steel rings correctly, you don’t have to worry any curved on the head.
- EXQUISITE HANDCRAFTED: Our bongo congo drum carved from one solid piece of mahogany by skilled artisan, features in high hardness and density. We adopt the low-stretch (static) rope, which was test several times by professional drummers, won’t too loose or tight for a better tuning.
A New product is unaltered and has not been manipulated in any way. It includes the following characteristics:
- Brand new item
- Contents have not been removed or tested
- Comes in original manufacturer packaging
- All parts, accessories and contents are included
A product classified Open Box is most likely a customer return. It means it was purchased as a brand new item by someone, who later decided to return it to the store. Upon inspection by our team, the product is classified as open box, and includes the following:
- Doesn't seem to be used.
- Original manufacturer packaging may be open and/or not sealed
- Packaging may have damage to the outside of the box but not on the product
- Used products, shows signs of use
- inspected for defects.
- May or may not include original packaging
- Packaging may be damaged on the outside
- Product packaging may vary
- Items are clearly used