Koolertron Single-Handed Programmable Mechanical Keyboard with OEM Gateron Red Switch,All 46 Programmable Keys Tools Keypad,8 Macro Keys,PBT Keycap.[SMKD72-B]
|Connectivity Technology||Mini USB|
|Keyboard Description||Programmable Mechanical Keyboard|
|Recommended Uses For Product||游戏|
|Color||Red (46 Keys OEM switches)|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7|
|Number of Keys||46|
|Keyboard backlighting color support||Single Color|
- 【46 Programmable Keys & 8 Macro Keys Based Hardware】Program all 46 keys or create 8 complex macros with the configuration software to take full command of your computer. A macro key can output up to 31 characters. Perfect not only for gamers, but also for so many other types of users including supermarket cashier, designers and video editors
- 【Built-in MCU】After keyboard keys be set up, it will be automatically stored in keyboard's MCU, and no need reset the keyboard even replace the computer
- 【Support 9 Kinds Key Program Types】 Normal/FN-Shift/Mouse/Combination/Burst/Round-Robin/Continue/Jitter/Special Functions/Disable key types, different key type with different function
- 【OEM Gateron Red Switches】OEM Gateron Red switches with trigger travel of 2±0.6mm, keystroke force of 45±15cN, plus full anti-ghosting ensures great feel and accuracy.
- 【Portable Mini keypad】Portable Mini keypad, effectively save desktop space. You can connect the keypad and a 104-key keyboard with the same computer at the same time, they will not interfere with each other.
How Do I Get Started?
How Do Automatic Bids work?
Automatic maximum bids is a feature that allows bidders to set a maximum bid amount. Our bidding system will automatically place bids on behalf of the bidder.
The Automatic Bid Button will disable 5 minutes before end of the auction.
What is the Fee?
Do you Charge Sales Tax?
How Do I Pay for my order?
Can I Ship?
When and Where Can I pick up my items?
How long do I have to Pay/Pickup my items.
Do you Accept Returns
Can I cancel My Bid?
- Can I cancel an item after auction ends.
All sales and Bids are final. We cannot remove an item from your invoice. You can only return an item covered by our return policy.