Lock and Door Reinforcer, 5-1/2 in., 2-3/8 in. x 1-3/4 in., Stainless Steel
CONDITION: NewRetail $27.37 This is a solid brass door reinforcer in a stainless steel finish. This helps prevent a forced entry. Typically used on wood or metal doors that are 1-3/4 in. thick with mortise or drive-in latches. Accommodates key-in knob locksets or deadbolts, or combination locksets. It features two 2-1/8 in. bores with a 2-3/8 in. backset. Hole spacing is 5-1/2 in. on center. Dimensions are 3-7/8 in. wide and 10-7/8 in. tall.
- Used to reinforce and repair doors to aide in preventing forced entry
- Fits 1-3/4 in. thick doors, 2-1/8 in. bores, 2-3/8 in. backset, 5-1/2 in. hole centers, 3-7/8 in. width x 10-7/8 in. height
- Allows you to secure drawer or cabinet
- Durable diecast and steel construction with a stainless steel finish
- All hardware included for installation
- Contains 1 lock, 3 cams, 1 trim collar, 1 spur washer, 2 rotation washers, 1 lock nut and 2 keys
- Body of this lock is 3/4 in. diameter with a face of 7/8 in. diameter
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing
How Do I Get Started?
How Do Automatic Bids work?
Automatic maximum bids is a feature that allows bidders to set a maximum bid amount. Our bidding system will automatically place bids on behalf of the bidder.
The Automatic Bid Button will disable 5 minutes before end of the auction.
What is the Fee?
Do you Charge Sales Tax?
How Do I Pay for my order?
Can I Ship?
When and Where Can I pick up my items?
How long do I have to Pay/Pickup my items.
Do you Accept Returns
Can I cancel My Bid?
- Can I cancel an item after auction ends.
All sales and Bids are final. We cannot remove an item from your invoice. You can only return an item covered by our return policy.