PROFESSOR PUZZLE The Boredom Box Over 250 Activities Games & Puzzles Set
Regular price $28.99
CONDITION: NewRetail $28.99
- The Boredom Box by Professor Puzzle - Featuring over 250 challenges to keep everyone entertained.
- Includes everything you need for family games night - Chess, Checkers, Backgammon, Mikado, Pachisi, Nine Men’s Morris, Snakes & Ladders, Matchstick Puzzles, Playing Cards, Tangram Puzzles, Number Puzzles, Trivia Questions, Lateral Thinking Puzzles and much more!
- Develop creative thinking, problem solving skills & classic board game abilities - The perfect addition to games night / gift for board games & brain teaser enthusiasts.
- Packed with classic games, brain training puzzles and traditional favorites. The Boredom Box by Professor Puzzle.
How Do I Get Started?
Create an account and start bidding here: Register for An Account
How Do Automatic Bids work?
Automatic maximum bids is a feature that allows bidders to set a maximum bid amount. Our bidding system will automatically place bids on behalf of the bidder.
The Automatic Bid Button will disable 5 minutes before end of the auction.
What is the Fee?
NeighborhoodBid Charges a 10% Auction Fee, to run the Auction Platform. This allows us to run a fair bidding process for all bidders. The fee is added to the total on the invoice.
Do you Charge Sales Tax?
Yes, we collect a State Sales Tax that goes directly to TN state.
How Do I Pay for my order?
After your winning Bid on the Auction(s) you will receive an email with a Pay for your order Link.
Can I Ship?
No - We do not ship any items.
When and Where Can I pick up my items?
You can schedule a Pickup by setting up an appointment here: Schedule a pickup Appointment
Pickup Address: 1268 Airport Rd Gallatin, TN 37066
How long do I have to Pay/Pickup my items.
There is a 5 day window to Pay and PickUp winning items.
Do you Accept Returns
Yes - You can see our Return policy here.
Can I cancel My Bid?
No, all bids are final.
- Can I cancel an item after auction ends.
All sales and Bids are final. We cannot remove an item from your invoice. You can only return an item covered by our return policy.