Reverse Osmosis System, 600 GPD Tankless RO Water Filter System, 2:1 Pure to Drain, Under Sink RO System with Smart Filter Life Reminder, Reduce TDS, High Flow, Easy Installation, NSF Standards
Regular price $300.00
- [Advanced 4-Stage filtration] Advanced composite filtration, including a reverse osmosis membrane, block impurities as small as 0.0001 microns like chlorine, nitrates, and total dissolved solids, leaving your water refreshing pure.
- [No recovery & fast flow] Tank-less design means no waiting for a water tank to fill, allowing for an unlimited supply on demand. Offers a robust 600 gallons per day average daily production rate of purified water, dispensing at 1.5 liters per minute.
- [2:1 Pure to drain ratio] For every 2 cups of pure water dispensed only 1 cup of wastewater is created, saving you money and reducing impact on environment, plus all reverse osmosis systems produce wastewater, so use yours to wash the car or flush the toilet
- [Quick installation] Requiring only a drill, wrench, and screwdriver, system can be installed in 30 minutes with convenient push-connect tubing and an intuitive design, plus all the components you need are included, so no running to the hardware store at the last minute
- [Best value for your family] The compact filters offer excellent performance, and due to the composite filters and formula, you won’t have to replace the filters in six months, as you would with other reverse osmosis systems. The innovative tankless design saves space and ensures faster water flow and purer water.
A New product is unaltered and has not been manipulated in any way. It includes the following characteristics:
- Brand new item
- Contents have not been removed or tested
- Comes in original manufacturer packaging
- All parts, accessories and contents are included
A product classified Open Box is most likely a customer return. It means it was purchased as a brand new item by someone, who later decided to return it to the store. Upon inspection by our team, the product is classified as open box, and includes the following:
- Doesn't seem to be used.
- Original manufacturer packaging may be open and/or not sealed
- Packaging may have damage to the outside of the box but not on the product
- Used products, shows signs of use
- inspected for defects.
- May or may not include original packaging
- Packaging may be damaged on the outside
- Product packaging may vary
- Items are clearly used