Stove Gap Covers Range Gap Filler stainless steel Counter Trim Kit Between Stove Edge and Counter Don't Melt Like Silicone Heat Resistant and Easy to Clean (23.4'-26' Mirror black,1 Pair)
CONDITION: Open BoxRetail $38.99
- 🔥LAWIVH stove gap covers is made of durable high quality brushed stainless steel. Each filler sits flat on countertops and stove rims and is a great alternative to silicone, they act like part of the stove top and are a great accessory for your stove. Can provide you with different uses, such as: between the stove and the counter, between the washing machine and the dryer, etc.
- 🔥The newly designed cooktop gap cover can be adjusted by four springs, allowing the gap cover to lie flat on the counter. Easy to install, covers most gaps, and the end extensions can be cut or bent to fit your cooktop and countertop so they blend together.
- 🔥LAWIVH stove counter gap cover filler are very long, up to 26 inches in length and 23.4 inches in the shortest dimension, please measure the size of the cooktop first when you buy it。 gap cover has a width of 20MM, which can more effectively cover the space between the counter and the stove, preventing food residues and other items from falling into it.
- 🔥The stainless steel stove gap filler makes up for the shortcomings of the silicone cover and will not burn and melt. Specially oxidized for anti-fingerprint and anti-smudge features, it won't collect dust, helping to keep the gap cover clean and stain-free.
How Do I Get Started?
How Do Automatic Bids work?
Automatic maximum bids is a feature that allows bidders to set a maximum bid amount. Our bidding system will automatically place bids on behalf of the bidder.
The Automatic Bid Button will disable 5 minutes before end of the auction.
What is the Fee?
Do you Charge Sales Tax?
How Do I Pay for my order?
Can I Ship?
When and Where Can I pick up my items?
How long do I have to Pay/Pickup my items.
Do you Accept Returns
Can I cancel My Bid?
- Can I cancel an item after auction ends.
All sales and Bids are final. We cannot remove an item from your invoice. You can only return an item covered by our return policy.